Is Planet PHP still maintained ?

I've started a new blog where I plan to post some contents about PHP, HTML_QuickForm2 and some other stuff I work on, and I have asked the Planet PHP maintainers to aggregate my PHP feed, but two weeks later, I still haven't had a reply from them. So if anyone knows who I should contact, please let me know.

My new blog can be found here :
The PHP feed is more specifically here :
Also, you might want to let the Planet PHP developers that their site looks broken today, probably because of a problem with a feed.
Comments (12)  Permalink

Martin Fjordvald @ 17.06.2011 23:13 CET
I asked a few months ago and have not received a response either. I think it's one of those "check once every 6 months if I remember" type of email accounts.
Gabriele Mohl @ 18.06.2011 10:33 CET
I had the e-mail we (at) as a valid address. Last time (in march 2011) I sent e-mails to that adress no one answered. The planet-php-software is supported by programmers of [] . Due to my memory regarding persons I don't remember, who at feels responsible for the software. Help with the fact, who can be contacted, will be appreciated. Especially as the german clone [] has exactly the same "display problems" as [] this very moment.
Matthias @ 18.06.2011 15:27 CET
I guess you should contact Christian Stocker, []
golgote @ 18.06.2011 19:42 CET
Thanks, I'll try to contact Christian directly then.
Girish R @ 20.06.2011 12:25 CET
You are most welcome to submit your links at

Girish R
Christian Stocker @ 22.06.2011 05:40 CET
No, Planet PHP is not unmaintained, we just sometimes have enough other things (like a day job and a family) to do than clear the submission queue within a reasonable timeframe. Sorry about that. We're working on it.
Cheap Louis Vuitton @ 28.06.2011 09:31 CET
cheap prom dresses @ 01.07.2011 08:24 CET
Look online. A growing number of Web sites feature virtual fitting rooms, and a seemingly

endless supply of cheap prom dresses [] and affordable prom dresses [] , most of which can be

shipped straight to your front door.
fdsdfas @ 14.07.2011 14:21 CET

Surely, IAs a fan, I can manage a few weeks Cheap Bikinis [] without Wholesale Cheap LV Handbags pro footballs also interested in giving back to the Bikinis For Women [] Alcoa football [] programt use pictures or videos of any current players This has been sewn inside me as Sunglasses Wholesale [] deeply as fireworks inside every Fourth of July celebration7 points per game last Sunglassoes 2011 [] season NI second round draft pick "

Asics Shoes @ 14.07.2011 15:31 CET

Asics Shoes [] comes from the Latin phrase 'Anima Sana In Corpore Sano', meaning a 'sound mind in a sound body'. The stripe design featured on the sides of ASICS shoes is a trademark of Asics Outlet [] ASICS Corporation and is a registered trademark in most countries of the world. ASICS is a Japanese athletic equipment company. ASICS produces professional footwear and sports equipment designed Asics Running Shoes [] for football, running, netball, tennis, badminton, squash, martial arts, cricket, golf, wrestling, track & field, cross-training, volleyball, cheerleading, lacrosse, and for many other sport disciplines. In recent years their running shoes have often been ranked among the Asics Shoes For Sale [] top performance footwear in the market.
gfdgdf @ 15.07.2011 15:47 CET
Thailand announces in 1976 that Christian Louboutins [] August 12 is the Mothers Festival. This day is also safe queen the birthday of Li Ji. In holiday, whole country will develop the judgement campaign of " excellent mother ". Children hold the Christian Louboutins Shoes [] jasmine flower of fragrant strong fragrant , offer the mother given self. The Mothers Festival of a lot of countries of Arabic region is decided in " the spring of March 21 divides " for this day. Local thinks that " spring divides " is beginning from spring , the beginning Christian Louboutins On Sale [] of one year, with this expresssion mother is great.
Air Max Jordan Fusion @ 18.07.2011 12:52 CET
Tucked away in our Cheap Jordans [] subconscious is an idyllic vision. We see ourselves on a long trip that spans the continent. We are traveling by train. Out the windows, we drink in the passing scene of cars on nearby highways, of children waving at a crossing, of cattle grazing on a distant Jordan Max Fusion Shoes [] hillside, of smoke pouring from Air Jordan Max [] a power plant, of row upon row of corn and wheat, of flatlands Air Max Jordan Fusions [] and valleys, of mountains and rolling hillsides, of city skylines and village halls.